Real Madrid will lock horns with Barcelona in their first ever ‘El Clasico’ at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
The two Spanish giants will participate in the Soccer Champions Tour that is set to start in July.
The new exhibition series will also see four other top European clubs Arsenal, Manchester United, Juventus and AC Milan competing at different venues in the United States.
The Soccer Champions Tour will begin on July 22 with the Catalans playing against Juve at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara in San Francisco.
Real and Milan will square off the following day at The Rose Bowl Stadium in Pasadena, Los Angeles.
The next fixture will see Xavi Hernandez’s men take on Arsenal whose 2022-23 pre-season tour also includes a fixture with Manchester United on July 22.
The blockbuster El Clasico will be on July 29 at AT&T Stadium after Madrid take on United at NRG Stadium.
The 14-time Champions League winners’ final game in the exhibition series will be against Juventus on August 2 at the Camping World Stadium, Orlando.
Meanwhile, Barcelona will be in action against Milan a day earlier at Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas.
The Catalans are likely to be crowned La Liga champions this weekend, with Xavi’s side currently 13 points clear at the top.
Beating Espanyol on Sunday will guarantee their La Liga success but the same could be achieved if other results go in their favour too.
Carlo Ancelotti’s men missed out on the league title but they could still salvage their season by winning the Champions League.
- Can Barcelona afford to sign Lionel Messi?
- Real Madrid face Barcelona in first ever ‘El Clasico’ at AT&T Stadium
- Preview: Chelsea vs Real Madrid – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Athletic Bilbao vs Barcelona Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Al Ahly vs Real Madrid Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Real Sociedad vs Athletic Bilbao Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- La Liga in December 2022: Fixtures & Restart Date
- Spain’s chances at the 2022 World Cup
- Rayo Vallecano vs Real Madrid Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Can Barcelona find a way past Real Madrid in title race?